As Spudnik turns ten, we are excited to brag about our community of artists and makers. We have organized two pop-up art sales to help our members sell some art and make some money:
Saturday, June 3, 12-5pm:
Pop-Up Print Sale @ Birthday Bash Printing Dash
Saturday, June 17, 11-6pm:
Pop-Up Print Sale @ Galerie F
Participating is free and simple: We are trying a new process to keep things professional and streamlined: Each artist will simply drop off a presentation book full of their artwork by May 31. Spudnik will coordinate sales at a central cashier station for both pop-up sales and provide packaging for sold artwork. Artists are required to volunteer for just one shift at one of the two events.
Do you make comics, zines, apparel, or cards? We’ve got you covered! In addition to a presentation book per artist, each event will have a table just for cards and publications and rack for t-shirts and textiles.
Requirements to Participate:
- Participants must be current members of Spudnik Press Cooperative.
- Participants must sign up for one or more volunteer shifts at either the Birthday Bash Printing Dash or the Pop-Up Print Sale @ Galerie F.
- There is no participation fee, but Spudnik Press Cooperative will process all sales and retain 25% of all sales to cover fees, packaging, and event production costs.
- Each artist will be able to submit one presentation book, like this Blick brand one or this Itoya brand one, or this one for larger prints, not to exceed 24”x30”, filled with as many artworks as they desire.
- Artists may also bring up to 20 publications, cards, or textiles to be displayed on a table or clothing rack.
- Artists must completely fill out our 2-in-1 price tag & receipt for each and every artwork. These tags should be folded in half and placed around the edge of each print or in the sleeve with each print.
- Multiple copies of prints may be included by either placing more than one print in each sleeve, or by submitting one additional package of artwork containing all the multiples. Each of these prints must have an accompanying tag/receipt.
- While portfolios may contain non-print artwork, the majority of art for sale must feature printmaking.
- Complete the Online Sign Up Form by Monday, May 15.
- Sign up for any Volunteer Shift at either the Birthday Bash or Galerie F.
- Drop off artwork and completed tags/receipts by Wednesday, May 31.
- Pick up all unsold artwork between June 26 and July 15.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com.