Our one-time 10th Anniversary Campaign is 47% to our ultimate goal of raising $65,000 from individuals and businesses by June 2018. To stay on track with this ambitious but critical fundraising effort, we need to raise just $5500 by December 31.
What will we do with $65,000?
- Start a cash reserve fund so that we can weather the next unforeseeable hardship, be it a budget impasse or a broken press.
- Increase free and low-cost professional development opportunities for our members.
- Deepen and expand opportunities for professional artists through our Fellowship, Residency, and Publishing programs.
- Bring nationally recognized artists to exhibit, teach, and make prints in Chicago.
Ways to Support our Campaign:
- Make a cash donation. Join our Giving Circle with a $250+ donation.
- Become a Spudnik Press Member.
- Contribute specifically to the Equipment Fund.
- Ask your employer to become a Sponsor.
- Add a $1 donation when you attend Open Studio sessions.
Donors at $250+ Level:
As a member of our Giving Circle, you and a guest will be invited to our donor-exclusive Ink & Drink Art Party on Friday, January 26.