In the last week, we had 12 generous donors come forward with support for our 10th Anniversary Campaign bringing our total donations to $31,610. We are one percent closer to our ultimate goal of $65,000 and only $4,908 from our goal for 2017!
With your support, we hope to reach $36,000 by 12/31/17!
How will we invest your donation?
- The next $1200 donated will be earmarked for our Equipment Fund and a new screen exposure unit!
- Start a cash reserve fund so that we can weather the next unforeseeable hardship, be it a budget impasse or a broken press.
- Increase free and low-cost professional development opportunities for our members.
- Deepen and expand opportunities for professional artists through our Fellowship, Residency, and Publishing programs.
- Bring nationally recognized artists to exhibit, teach, and make prints in Chicago.
Ways to Support our Campaign:
- Make a cash donation. Join our Giving Circle with a $250+ donation.
- Become a Spudnik Press Member.
- Contribute specifically to the Equipment Fund.
- Ask your employer to become a Sponsor.
- Add a $1 donation when you attend Open Studio sessions.
Donors at $250+ Level:
As a member of our Giving Circle, you and a guest will be invited to our donor-exclusive Ink & Drink Art Party on Friday, January 26.