The Chicago Print Crawl is an annual, self-guided tour of printmaking production, publishing, exhibition and sales venues throughout the City of Chicago, organized by Spudnik Press Cooperative.
The inaugural event is Sunday, June 24, 2018 from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m. A free after party will be held at Spudnik from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Eligible venues include:
• Artist’s studios engaged in on site printmaking
• Nonprofit printmaking shops, exhibition spaces or galleries showing prints
• Commercial printmaking shops, preferably also engaged in fine art production
• Commercial galleries or other for profit spaces exhibiting and selling prints.
Chicago Print Crawl participants agree to:
• be open to the public on Sunday, June 24 for the entire duration of the posted hours
• offer demos or tours (if appropriate) on the day of the event
• charge no visitor entry fees to the Chicago Print Crawl
• provide maps to visitors upon request (maps may be downloaded and printed)
• feature #ChicagoPrintCrawl in your promotions, social media and press releases
• pay the appropriate participation fee which covers event, promotion and logistical costs
Application deadline is May 1, 2018.
To register, be sure to complete our online application form and submit payment using one of the links provided below that best represents your business: