Join Spudnik Press Cooperative as an annual member to both give and receive! We are hosting a Spring Membership Drive in support of our 10th Anniversary Campaign.
Our members are an inspiring group of artists, designers, makers, and creatives. Browse our Member Interviews to get a glimpse into the talented community. Then join our family as an Annual Member!
Why join? The program keeps getting better and better! We have gradually expanded the scope and depth of our membership program to be a comprehensive artistic support package that includes:
- Access to our new Professional Practices Opportunities (see more below)
- Discounted classes and workshops
- Discounted Open Studio and hourly appointments
- Promotion through our online Member Directory, Member Interviews, Print of the Month Club, and various exhibition opportunities
- Invitation to be a Keyholder or gain curatorial experience through our Exhibitions Committee
- Discounts with our partners: Fulton Street Collective and The Frame Shop.
In early 2018, we rolled out an entire Professional Practices program catered to the needs and interests of print media artists and exclusively for our members. Current opportunities include a studio tour with Karolina Gnatowski and 30-minute individual portfolio sessions with review with Meg Duguid with more tours and portfolio reviews scheduled through out 2018.
We truly hope you will become an Annual Member in support of 10th Anniversary Campaign!