The Programming Committee facilitates programs that expand interest and understanding of print media and its profile, within the context of the contemporary art community.
The Committee plays an advisory role as it works closely with the Program Director and the Executive Director to develop and plan public programming, i.e., artist lectures, panel discussions and visiting artist presentations. In 2018, the Committee kicked off the inaugural Chicago Print Crawl. The Committee assists the Program Director by providing logistical support, in-kind donations and oversight.
- 6pm on the 2nd Wednesday of even months (Feb, April, June, Aug, Oct, Dec)
- Must be able to commit to attending the majority of Programming Committee Meetings.
- Expected to contribute additional time outside of events to support programs and events planned by the committee.
- Email email@example.com with the subject “Programming Committee”.
- Please include your name and phone number and any particular interests you have in joining the committee
- The Programming Committee is first come, first serve. If response exceeds our capacity, a wait list will be formed.