To help guide and support Spudnik Press Cooperative’s “Facilities & Equipment” goal in our 2019-2021 Strategic Plan, staff are seeking community members to share their experiences (good and bad) working within our physical studios and to contribute to a vision of a future Spudnik Press.
Volunteer Members: Participating in this committee will count towards your volunteer commitment!
- Have first-hand experience using Spudnik Press studios.
- Are familiarity with one or more of our studio programs.
- Have experience in a variety of printshop or educational settings.
- Represent a balance of current or recent members, open studio participants, key holders, teaching artists, fellows, resident artists, and private studio renters.
Key Tasks / Time Commitment:
- Thursday, July 9, 3-5pm: Participate in 2-hour community listening session (Via Zoom)
- Mid July: Vote on facilities & equipment priorities (Online survey)
- Wednesday, August 19, 6:00 p.m.: Attend our Annual Member meeting to share feedback on final facilities & equipment proposal (Via Zoom)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to participate. Participation is first come, first serve. However, staff will extend personal invitations as needed to ensure everyone who has a stake in our future studios has a voice at the table.