This Spring, we’re reducing our offerings as we select and welcome our next Executive Director, and as we continue to prioritize strengthening engagement with our members and community.
This decision is a necessary step to ensure that the organization manages this time of change and transition with care and transparency. This plan centers our staff and our internal community – members, and those who are currently engaged in our programs.
Artists and students currently enrolled in programs will also not be impacted by this change. Our Open Studio, Keyholder, and Residency Programs will also continue to operate, and will not be affected.
At this point in time, the following activities will be reduced or paused:
- Group classes and workshops, including Papermaking Labs.
- New Printing Services. All current projects and projects that we provided a quote for will be completed as planned.
- Summer internship program. We welcome college students to apply for a Fall 2022 internship position.
- Studio Fellowship program applications are paused at this time. Our current cohort is active through September 2022.
- Private workshops, including youth program field trips and private corporate workshops, are not available at this time. 1-hour group tours are available on a limited basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.
- We are continuing to offer select Studio Access Trainings and Private Lessons that can be booked through our website. We are not able to schedule sessions outside of this limited availability.
As new staff are welcomed to the team, we will gradually resume our programs, and continue to keep you updated on any new developments.
Thank you for your patience and understanding, as we navigate this important transition for the organization.