Our studio can function as a place for staff to reinvigorate their practice, learn new skills, and connect with peers. We have hosted staff outings, private group events, and a variety of parties. Art making sparks innovative thinking by utilizing creativity, personal expression, creative problem solving, and intuition. This tactile and restorative process recalibrates how we approach our work and builds camaraderie. Workshops are typically developed to prioritize technical skills, camaraderie, or expression.
We are able to host large groups (up to 24 people). However, the more intimate the group, the more hands-on each participant is able to be. We’ve found that 4-12 participants is ideal.
- Approximate number of participants
- Which process you would like to learn
- General level of experience
- Requests or ideas regarding project parameters
- Availability and ideal dates