This fall, we are launching a new member-driven Skill Share series. Every other month, members will be able to share a particular skill, process, or technique with their fellow members.
This event series was developed in response to member feedback that artists often gain as much or more directly from fellow artists in the studio than from staff-led professional development. From there, staff looked into how we could best instigate organic support and skill sharing among our members and arrived at Member Skill Share Nights.
These events are free and for current cooperative members only.
How it Works:
- At any time, members can nominate themselves to share a skill, process, or technique.
- Members can also submit skills, processes, or techniques they would like to see.
- Before each skill share, members can vote on the topics they are most interested in.
- The last Thursday of odd months, 2-3 members will have 25-45 minutes each to share their skill, process, or technique.
- At this point in time, Member Skill Share Nights will be held on Zoom. However, members may present from the studio, with staff assisting as a videographer.
- Presenting at a Skill Share Night can fulfill membership volunteer requirements.
- Events will be recorded with the goal of creating an online archive
Cast Your Vote
Forthcoming Mid September
Upcoming Member Skill Share Nights
Thursday, October 29, 2020: Details Forthcoming
Past Member Skill Share Nights