100 Screenprinted Posters
Chicago is well-known as a gig-poster hub. As a city, we continue to revere the craft of producing screen-printed posters as an affordable way to collect art by your favorite illustrator while showing off your musical obsessions.
Our Screenprinting Package includes the option to layer up to three colors on any paper color you choose. With this much flexibility, artists are able to design for the process and achieve visual effects that blow digital printing out of the water.
Our Screenprinting Package Includes:
– Up to 3 layers of ink, single-sided
– Option for editions of 50, 100, or 200
– Custom paper trimming
– 80#-100# Cover weight paper, based on availability and density of ink.
– Any color produced by French Paper. Please keep in mind that dark color papers may need to include white under-printing as an ink color.
– 12” x 18”
– Available Size Range: 10” x 16” to 18″ x 24″
– Minimum point size: .75 point
– Must provide ai, pdf or .esp vector files
– All colors must be assigned Pantone Solid Uncoated color numbers
– Other file formats may require additional charges
Additional Fees may applied for:
– Rush jobs
– Bleed prints
– Custom papers
– Specialty Inks
– Additional colors
Ready to place an order?
Please email us and include the following information:
– Phone number
– Confirm the printing package you are interested in (type and quantity)
– Paper preference
– Final file(s)
If you have any questions, feel free to give us call or send us an email. Want to see print samples or paper samples? We’re happy to set up a consultation!
Our typical turn-around time is 2-weeks. We are happy to provide a quote for additional quantities or numbers of colors. However, please note that these pre-created packages include package discounts.