100 Risography Prints
Posters, invitations, programs or ???
Risography is a relatively cheap way to produce tactile printed publications with rich splashes of color. Instead of the traditional CMYK “full color” look of digital prints, Risography is a mechanical printing process that uses color drums filled with bold colors of ink. Each risograph printer has a different spread of colors. Right now, Spudnik can offer our clients prints using the following colors:
– Bright Red
– Federal Blue
Our Risography Package Includes:
– Mohawk Vellum Cool White 70# Text
– Mohawk Vellum Warm White 70# Text
– 11” x 17” Paper
– Available Size Range: 3” x 5” to 11″ x 17″
– Maximum image size: 10.5″ x 16.5″
– Minimum point size: .35 point
– Must provide .psd, .ai, .pdf or .esp vector files
– Other file formats may require additional charges
Additional Fees may applied for:
– Rush jobs
– Bleed prints
– Custom papers
– Additional colors
Ready to place an order?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
– Phone number
– Confirm the printing package you are interested in (type and quantity)
– Paper preference
– Final file(s)
If you have any questions, feel free to give us call or send us an email. Want to see print samples or paper samples? We’re happy to set up a consultation!
Our typical turn-around time is 2-weeks. We are happy to provide a quote for additional quantities or numbers of colors. However, please note that these pre-created packages include package discounts.