Spudnik offers hourly appointments available to all who can print independently. A Staff Member or Studio Fellow must be present for simple support. Please call or e-mail for reservations and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Reservations should be requested with as much notice as possible.
Hourly: $12 ($10 for Members)
4-Hour Block: $40 ($30 for Members)
1-Day (8 consecutive hours): $70 ($55 for Members)
Studio rental can be purchased in advance in our online store.
Cancelled reservations directly impact other artists that rely on access to Spudnik Press equipment. With that in mind, we expect members to treat reservations seriously. The following protocol is in place to ensure fair access for all members of our community:
- All reservation requests should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reservations can be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Printers who cancel reservations three times within a calendar year will have their privilege to make reservations revoked for a three-month period. The third time a printer has their privilege revoked will be permanent.
- Printers will be invoiced $10/hour for cancellations made with less than 24 hours. Printers will not be able to make further reservations until the invoice is paid in full.
- Please keep reservations limited to 4-6 hour blocks when possible.
- Please speak with staff before reserving equipment for longer than 8 hours in a day, 12 hours in a week, or more than two weeks in advance.
- Please note that printers will be charged for their full reservation time, even if they arrive late.