This June, Spudnik Press Cooperative celebrates a milestone: Our 10th Anniversary!
Our staff, board of directors, and members are all teaming up to plan the birthday party of the decade, and are looking for more eager members to combine their passion for prints with their love of party planning.
The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 19, 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
What is Involved?
- Attend monthly meetings,approximately once per month, Jan 2017 through August 2017.
- Bring leadership to the planning and execution of the yet-to-be-planned event.
- Stay connected between meetings through email and google docs through researching or brainstorming.
- Act as a general ambassador for Spudnik Press (You probably already do this!)
- Provide additional volunteer support during the 10 Year Birthday Party.
Who are we looking for?
- Current members
- Teaching artists and past students
- Past fellows, residents, apprentices and interns
- Artists and community members at large that have an investment in Spudnik Press Cooperative.
- Individuals with a general interest in organizing, fundraising, and event planning
To Sign Up:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and phone number.
- Indicate if you are available for the upcoming meeting on Thursday, January 19, 5:oo – 6:30 p.m.
- (We understand the scheduled meeting might be inconvenient for those who work typical business hours. Just let us know your availability, and we will do our best to create a standing meeting time that works for all!)