Collective Ground | Annual Member Exhibition
September 7 – October 20, 2018
Opening Reception: Friday, September 7, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Deadline to Apply: FRIDAY, JULY 27, 2018
This fall, our Annual Member Exhibition will provide an insider view on the art of collaboration, with a focus on the free form exchange of ideas, skills and know-how that takes place daily at Spudnik Press. More specifically, we seek to highlight work that is created collaboratively by our members, whether that is a fine art print, gig poster, zine, or mixed media piece that includes print.
Through this exhibition we celebrate the coming together of different artistic approaches and ideas that emerge from these collaborations, which in turn help craft a deeper understanding of our art practice, each other, and our surrounding communities.
- The exhibition is not juried and is open to all Spudnik Press members.
- There is no entry fee to participate.
- Participants may exhibit up to 2 collaborative artworks.
- If work is available for sale, Spudnik Press retains 50% of income from the sale of artwork during the exhibition.
- Participating artists must be current Spudnik Press members.
- All artwork must have been partially or fully produced at Spudnik Press.
- Artwork must be ready to hang.
- Artwork dimensions must not exceed 22 x 30 in.
- Recent artwork made within the last two years is preferred.
- Complete the Online Sign Up Form by Friday, July 27, 2018.
- Email email@example.com with 2-3 hi-res images of your work by Friday, July 27, 2018 to be considered for inclusion in the promotional materials for the exhibition. Please include artist names, title, and year of completion in file name. Images should not exceed 1 MB each.
- Drop off artwork by Friday, August 24, 2018.
- Pick up artwork by Saturday, October 27, 2018 at 4:00 p.m.
Please direct any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, if you are interested in participating in the exhibition, but do not yet count with a collaborator, our Member Directory and Member Interviews are great ways to help you get started and learn more about our community of printmakers.