We need to raise $50,000 by December 31st to support our Strategic Plan and keep printmaking within reach.
Please join our community of supporters and help us invest in our educational programs, artist support opportunities, facilities, and public events.
- A $35 donation covers one day of printmaking supplies.
- A $150 donation provides shared materials for an 8-week printmaking classes.
- A $250 donation sponsors a Portfolio Review Day.
- A $500 donation funds the direct costs of hosting one exhibition.
- 1st time Donors will receive a thank you card & sticker!
- $25+ will be entered in a raffle for 2 tickets to 2020 Hashbrown Chili Cook-Off!
- $75+ will receive a set of 5 Greeting Cards designed by our member, Sean Mac!
- $250+ will join our Giving Circle and receive 2 tickets to our Ink & Drink Party!
- $500+ will receive 3 screenprinted posters from the Spudnik Press history books!
Donors who support Spudnik Press Cooperative at $250, $500, and $1000 levels will be treated to a variety of benefits. Browse Giving Circle Details.
Spudnik Press Cooperative is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Spudnik Press Cooperative is in constant need of studio supplies and equipment, including both these one-time purchases and basic second-hand items such as t-shirts for rags, power tools and printmaking materials. Please contact staff to discuss large or small equipment donations.
Give $1000+ in a calendar year to receive:
- Annual limited edition art gift
- Two Complimentary VIP Tickets to all fundraisers including the Annual Benefit Auction
- All Benefactor level benefits
Give $500+ in a calendar year to receive:
- Invitation to exclusive donor and artist events
- 1 complimentary space in any workshop
- All Supporter level benefits
Give $250+ in a calendar year to receive:
- Invitation for two to our “Ink & Drink” donor thank you event
- Recognition online and in Annual Report
- “Spud Mug” thank you gift
- 10% discount on Classes and Workshops
Contributions towards Giving Circle membership include:
- Online or in-person donations made by cash, check, or credit card
- Tickets to Fundraisers
- Auction purchases
- Studio Memberships