Please join our community of supporters and help us invest in our educational programs, artist support opportunities, facilities, and public events.
- A $35 donation covers one day of printmaking supplies.
- A $150 donation provides shared materials for an 8-week printmaking classes.
- A $250 donation sponsors a Portfolio Review Day.
- A $500 donation funds the direct costs of hosting one exhibition.
Donors who support Spudnik Press Cooperative at $250, $500, and $1000 levels will be treated to a variety of benefits. Browse Giving Circle Details.
Spudnik Press Cooperative is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Spudnik Press Cooperative is in constant need of studio supplies and equipment, including both these one-time purchases and basic second-hand items such as t-shirts for rags, power tools and printmaking materials. Please contact staff to discuss large or small equipment donations.
Give $1000+ in a calendar year to receive:
- Annual limited edition art gift
- Two Complimentary VIP Tickets to all fundraisers including the Annual Benefit Auction
- All Benefactor level benefits
Give $500+ in a calendar year to receive:
- Invitation to exclusive donor and artist events
- 1 complimentary space in any workshop
- All Supporter level benefits
Give $250+ in a calendar year to receive:
- Invitation for two to our “Ink & Drink” donor thank you event
- Recognition online and in Annual Report
- “Spud Mug” thank you gift
- 10% discount on Classes and Workshops
Contributions towards Giving Circle membership include:
- Online or in-person donations made by cash, check, or credit card
- Tickets to Fundraisers
- Auction purchases
- Studio Memberships