Please Support Our 2018 End of Year Campaign:
$5000 by 12/31/2018.
Every dollar you donate to Spudnik Press is critical and will fund programs for emerging artists, youth education, and the equipment and professional resources our community relies on.
Studio fees and class tuition covers only a portion of our operating expenses. Your support is a significant part of our financial stability and continued growth.
A $30 donation covers one day of printmaking supplies.
A $75 donation provides shared materials for one of our 30 annual 8-week printmaking class.
A $125 donation sponsors one guest critique for our Resident Artists.
A $500 donation funds the direct costs of a complete exhibition.
Donors who support Spudnik Press Cooperative at $250, $500, and $1000 levels will be treated to a variety of benefits. Browse Giving Circle Details.
Spudnik Press Cooperative is a nonprofit 501(c) (3) organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Spudnik Press Cooperative is in constant need of studio supplies and equipment, including both these one-time purchases and basic second-hand items such as t-shirts for rags, power tools and printmaking materials. Please contact staff to discuss large or small equipment donations.
Give $1000+ in a calendar year to receive:
- Annual limited edition art gift
- Two Complimentary VIP Tickets to all fundraisers including the Annual Benefit Auction
- All Benefactor level benefits
Give $500+ in a calendar year to receive:
- Invitation to exclusive donor and artist events
- 1 complimentary space in any workshop
- All Supporter level benefits
Give $250+ in a calendar year to receive:
- Invitation to “Ink & Drink” donor thank you event
- Recognition online and in Annual Report
- “Spud Mug” thank you gift
- 10% discount on Classes and Workshops
Contributions towards Giving Circle membership include:
- Online or in-person donations made by cash, check, or credit card
- Tickets to Fundraisers
- Auction purchases
- Studio Memberships