Call for Art Donations
Spudnik Press invites our creative community to support our upcoming year-end fundraiser through art donations.
Donated pieces will be displayed for sale at the Annex gallery wall during an art showcase happening in December 2023.
- 2-dimensional artwork, measuring 6×9 inches
- Can be made with any medium (drawing, painting, screenprint, etc.)
- Art will be displayed unframed
- Please sign your artwork on the back (artists will remain anonymous until sold)
- All art donations will have the same selling price during the event
- Unsold pieces will stay with Spudnik Press to be showcased and sold onsite or in future events
- Mail-in deadline for art donations: please bring your art donations to the post office by November 27, 2023
- Drop-off deadline for art donations: December 4, 2023
- You may bring your art donations to the studio from Monday-Thursday from 10am to 10pm, and Friday-Saturday from 10am to 6pm.
- You can sign-up to volunteer to help us set-up the gallery wall on December 6, 2023 by sending an email to email@example.com
- Fundraising Event: December 8, 2023 (Friday)
Your Art Matters
Your art contributions will help keep Spudnik Press open and accessible to all who want to be creative through printmaking and beyond.
Every donation that we gather, in-kind or monetary, sustains our goal of offering affordable and diverse classes, providing more creative opportunities, and fostering a vibrant and inclusive community.
This is your donation’s impact. Thank you for your support!