Spudnik Press is thrilled to join the global generosity movement on November 28 for #GivingTuesday. We are set to inspire generosity by raising funds for studio improvements and calling for art donations for our upcoming benefit art showcase.
Joining a Global Movement
GivingTuesday was launched in 2012 as a simple idea: to create a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past eleven years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
Spudnik Press joins this annual tradition to be part of an amplified call to support various nonprofit organizations that fulfill a wide range of missions that serve their communities. For Spudnik, this includes continuing to keep printmaking and art education within reach through various artist opportunities and educational programs.
Giving in Various Ways
People express generosity in countless ways on GivingTuesday, from helping neighbors to supporting causes close to their hearts. Every act, big or small, makes a difference. It’s about more than just one day; it’s a year-round commitment to driving progress around the causes that matter.
If you’re eager to join Spudnik Press’ #GivingTuesday campaign, there are different ways to contribute:
- Make a one-time donation or become a sustaining donor.
- Donate an artwork for our Fundraising Art Showcase. You may drop them off at our studio on or before December 4th.
- Volunteer to help us prepare for our aforementioned event. We are setting up our studio on December 6th.
- Volunteer to help us welcome and guide our guests on the day of the event, happening on December 8th!
- Spread the word! Use the hashtag #GivingTuesday and #SupportSpudnik to encourage your friends and family to consider Spudnik Press when they are doing their charitable giving for the year.
Your support to keep Spudnik Press in orbit means so much in celebrating this global day of generosity. Join us in making a lasting impact through encouraging creativity by keeping our studio accessible for everyone who want to engage in printmaking and beyond.
Proceeds from our fundraising campaigns benefit our Press, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.