Hey members! We’ve got a fun opportunity for you!
Spudnik Press Cooperative is holding a design contest for a 2020 New Years greeting card! These cards will be gifted to people who donate to our End of the Year Campaign. This is a great way to market yourself and your design finesse to a larger public while supporting our studio. Staff will print the chosen design in the studio for you.
We want YOU to submit a design for this greeting card. Your name and website/Instagram handle will be printed on the back of the card along with our logo in the following format:
Design by John Appleseed | www.johnappleseed.com
Published by Spudnik Press Cooperative
To submit, please fill out this online form.
The design will be chosen by a blind jury of staff and interns.
- $50 check + 15 greeting cards with your design!
- 4.5″ x 6.25″.
- 3 colors maximum.
- Will be produced as a letterpress or screen print, based on design.
- Please avoid biased, religious, or political content.
- Selected artist will be required to deliver final files as a high-quality .psd or .ia file with each color in a separate layer.
- Please fill out this online form and attach a clean draft (digital or hand drawn) by Monday, November 18th 11:59 PM CST.
- We will announce the winner on Thursday, November 21st.
- The final file must be delivered by Wednesday, November 27th at 11:59 PM CST.
- Your check and greeting cards will be sent out by December 10th.
TO SUBMIT, CLICK HERE!
Image Credits: Jennifer Ackerman