Our Member Meetings bring together our community (you) to meet each other, learn from each other, and provide feedback and guidance for our organization.
The Annual Meeting is also when our members exercise their voting right by approving our Board’s nominations for new Directors. Our board is a committee of 7-12 generous supporters who work hard to ensure our long-term health and that we remain vigilantly work towards our mission.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us order the right amount of food.
- Pizza & beverages (vegan & non-alcoholic options will be available)
- 2019-2021 Strategic Plan – Artist Support: Results & Next Steps from Artist Support survey
- Board of Directors: Voting in of nominees
- Equipment Fund Committee Updates
- Upcoming Events & Opportunities
- Member Announcements
- Annual Member Photo
Are you intrigued but not a member? Become a Spudnik Press member!
The Board of Directors Ballot
Principle, Christenson Gray Media, LLC
Arts Leadership + Communication Professional
Head of Design & Innovation, Tandem
Letterpress Instructor, Spudnik Press Cooperative
Board Member, AIGA Chicago
Founder & Director, ETC Industries
Board Member, Art In Print Magazine
Assistant Director of Major Gifts, American Library Association