We’re excited to invite you to the Spudnik Press Brand and Mission Launch Party! Join us as we celebrate the unveiling of our fresh rebrand and mission statement update. It’s going to be an unforgettable evening of creativity and community.
- Date: Friday, October 6
- Time: 6PM-8PM
- Location: Spudnik Press at 1821 W Hubbart Street, Suite 302
Exciting Activities Await
BYOT: Bring Your Own Tee or Tote!
- Ever wanted to screenprint your own apparel? Now’s your chance! Bring your favorite tee or tote bag, and have fun as teaching artist Rob Kelsey guides you in printing the brand new Spudnik logo onto your personal items (suggested donation: $5).
- Don’t have a tee or tote with you? No worries! We’ve got blank ones available onsite for $10-$15, so you can still create your own Spudnik Press gear.
- Experience the charm of letterpress printing as you try your hand at creating a delightful flat card adorned with a cool design inspired by our new logo (suggested donation: $5).
- The demonstration will be led by teaching artist Riesling Dong, who also designed the new Spudnik Press logo!
- Flex those doodling muscles and create your very own rendition of a Spudnik Press mascot!
- Let your imagination flow and share your vision of a Spudnik mascot just for funsies! We will showcase all your proud illustrations on a “If Spud Has A Mascot” Wall at the Annex.
Art Exhibition in the Annex
- Explore our current exhibition at the Annex, showcasing an incredible collection of artist and Spudnik Board Member Dutes Miller, gathered from a print exchange organized by Noah Breuer.
- Mingle with fellow artists, print-curious guests, and Spudnik studio members. This is a great opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share your interest in printmaking!
Proceeds from this event will benefit our Press, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Join us as we raise a toast to Spudnik’s new visual identity, renewed mission, and the vibrant community that makes it all possible. Your presence will make this event truly special.
We can’t wait to see you there!