Effective immediately, we have updated our COVID-19 Studio Policies & Procedures to better ensure the health and safety of our community, including all visitors as well as our staff, teaching artists, and monitors.
The most substantial change is that we are now requiring all visitors to sign a waiver confirming that they agree to maintain all our protocol. This changes and all these guidelines are created with your safety in mind, and we ask for your support in maintaining them.
Overview of Changes:
- We are requiring that everyone using communal studio space agree to all our protocol by signing a COVID-19 waiver. Waivers are available in person at the entrance to the printshop.
- We are anticipating to resume small group classes. Enrollment will be capped at or below the studio capacity.
- We have clarified the maximum number of staff, teaching artists, and monitors allowed on site, in addition to the number of guests or visitors. A maximum of 7 people, regardless of their role, are allowed on site at a time.
- When possible, doors and windows will remain open.
- Eating will only be allowed within a designated eating area.
- We have clarified when people should stay at home to more closely follow CDC recommendations.
- We have made more prominent that we are temporarily waiving cancellation fees for people who are exhibiting any COVID-related symptoms as long as people and are in communication with staff prior to their reservation.
- We are now requesting that visitors self-report to staff if they are diagnosed with COVID-19 to allow us to help ensure the safety of others.
- We have clarified how we will respond, should a confirmed case of COVID-19 at the studio.