The Spudnik Press Cooperative Teaching Artist Cohort is a brand new approach to how Spudnik Press fosters teaching and learning. The Teaching Artist Cohort provides a consistent foundation for classes and workshops, ensuring impactful educational opportunities for our community. Plus, through offering reliable arts-related income and professional experience to working artists, this program offers comprehensive support to printmakers interested in Arts Education.
We invite anyone interested in this opportunity to join this informational session.
Our virtual information session will review:
- Program eligibility
- Teaching artist expectations
- The application and selection process
- An overview of our current educational offerings
- An overview of 2022 goals for our educational program
- Logistics regarding how various teaching opportunities are selected and scheduled
- Any additional attendee questions
Zoom Meeting ID: 852 5411 4892
This event is for everyone! ASR closed captions will be available. If you require another access service to fully participate or have any questions about accessibility, please contact Angee Lennard at firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure the best experience, please try to contact us at your soonest convenience.