DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SUNDAY APRIL 3, 2016.
Our gallery space, The Annex, offers opportunities for our members and guests to see world-class artworks in the fields of printmaking, drawing, writing, bookmaking or DIY publishing. We are particularly interested in shows that explore areas of overlap or communication between these media. Our Exhibition Archive demonstrates the range of exhibitions supported by Spudnik Press Cooperative.
Artists and curators are invited to submit proposals for solo or group exhibitions. We accept submissions from both members and non-members.
For More Details:
Proposals due: Sunday, March 27, 2016
Applicants will be notified: by May 1, 2016
Press Release and Marketing Materials due: June 1, 2016
Exhibition Dates: August 12 -September 24, 2016
Opening Reception: Friday, August 12, 2016
E-mail the following to email@example.com with “Exhibition Proposal” in the subject line:
- PDF including the following documents in the following order:
- Working title of the exhibition
- Exhibition Narrative: Description of the exhibition, both conceptually and visually. 150 – 250 words.
- Artist Statement(s) and Bio(s): Brief statement for each artist and bio for each artist. Include websites, blogs, notable artistic achievements, other relevant material.
- Resume or CV: No longer than two pages. Please only submit a resume for the curator, solo artist or main contact for group shows, not each artist.
- Three professional references for the curator, solo artist or main contact
- Image list including medium, year of completion, dimensions, and name of file
2) Work Samples:
For solo exhibitions, include up to 10 images of work that will be included in the exhibition. For group exhibitions, include up to 3 images per artist. Sketches may be included for forthcoming work. Please include an image list. Images need not exceed 1 MB each.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.