Member Meetings allow our diverse community of artists to connect through the sharing of artwork, artist opportunities, and collaborative initiatives.
The Annual Member Meeting is when our members exercise their right vote on who will join our Board of Directors. Our board is a committee of 7-12 generous supporters who work hard to ensure our long-term health and that we remain vigilantly work towards our mission.
- 6pm: Doors open. Grab pizza and a beer!
- The Member-driven Equipment Fund Committee
- Casting ballots for the Board of Directors
- Artist Spotlights: Meet our income Fall 2017 Resident Artists!
- Post-meeting drinks at High Dive.
Are you intrigued but not a member? Become a Spudnik Press member!
The Board of Directors Ballot
Angie Snell, Attorney, Faegre Baker Daniels
Browne Goodwin, Retired Architecture & Planning Professional