Our Member Meetings brings together our community (you) to meet each other, learn from each other, and provide feedback and guidance for our organization.
The Annual Meeting is also when our members exercise their voting right by approving our Board’s nominations for new Directors. Our board is a committee of 7-12 generous supporters who work hard to ensure our long-term health and that we remain vigilantly work towards our mission.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us order the right amount of food.
- Grab pizza and a beer (vegan and alcohol-free options available)
- Strategic Planning Session: Envisioning the Future
- Casting ballots for the Board of Directors
- Art Spotlight: See and learn about artwork produced through our Publishing Program
- Overview of upcoming events and opportunities
- Shout outs: Share your upcoming events and exhibitions
- Take our Annual Member Photo
- Post-meeting drinks at On Tour.
Are you intrigued but not a member? Become a Spudnik Press member!
The Board of Directors Ballot