Spudnik Press Cooperative is thrilled to participate in a fun new summer event (drum roll) the Chicago Print Crawl!
Not only have we been organizing the event, but Spudnik is going all out to show off our digs as a participating stop during this first ever, all-city printmaking crawl!
From an outdoor lounge in the parking lot all the way up to the third floor, we’re presenting an assortment of ways to see, make, and learn about prints and printmaking. Shop the member art market from 12-6pm at Low Res Studios Rec Room and celebrate with all the Chicago Print Crawl venues after 6pm when the member market turns after party.
Outdoor Lounge featuring:
- Drinks from Dark Matter Coffee and Revolution Brewery
- An all-ages drop-in printmaking project
- Art installation by Resident Artist Holly Cahill
Print Shop Tours featuring:
- Hands-on community printmaking project with Resident Artists, Tom Christison & Anita Jung.
- Recent and in progress editions from artists including Richard Hull, Claire Ashley, Edie Fake, and more.
- Studio tours led by Spudnik Press Fellowship participants.
- A printshop within a printshop: Perfectly Acceptable Press
Member Art Market featuring:
- Line And Shade Art
- Logan Kruidenier
- David Krzeminski
- Mike Pennekamp
- Brendan Robson
- Randi Stella
- Tara Zanzig
- Hello Paper Co.
- and many more!
Check out the full event details on Facebook and let us know we’ll see you then!